Curriculum Tennis coaching takes place at the school.
This can be in the school hall or an outside space.
Our expert LTA licensed Tennis Coaches deliver a course of lessons providing all the equipment for the sessions.
During the course, pupils will learn the basics of tennis including co-ordination skills, ball and racket skills plus fun games.
At the end of the course, pupils are rewarded with a certificate of achievement. Courses are booked for either a half term or full term and are chargeable by the hour
- Expert coaching delivered in line with key stage 1 & 2 curriculum
- Introduction to the basics of tennis
- Transferable skills to other sports
- Teacher support with delivering large groups on small spaces
- Certificate of achievement
- Sessions charged by the hour