Concessions & Discounts
A variety of discounts are available for concessionary members of the Nottingham community. To find out if you are eligible for our concession discount complete our simple 1, 2, 3 checklist below:
1. Are you a city resident?
2. Are you an Active Nottingham Member?
3. Are you able to prove ONE of the following?
- A customer with a disability
- A junior aged 18 years and under
- An adult aged 60 years and over
- An adult in receipt of certain benefits
If you have answered yes in steps 1, 2 AND 3 you qualify for a concession discount!
Concessions Proof of Entitlement
To access savings of up to 50% we ask that you provide proof of your address and entitlement due to your age, disability or receipt of benefits. We accept the following forms of proof.
Proof of address
- Driver's License
- Utility Bill issued on the last 3 months
- NHS Medical card
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year
- Solicitor's letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency
- Inland Revenue self-assessment or tax demand
- Electoral Register entry
Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- NHS Medical Card
- Under 11 360 Citycard - Juniors
- Under 18s Citycard - Juniors
- Senior Citycard - over 60s
Proof of Disability
- Blue badge holder
- Mobility Citycard holder
- In receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- In receipt of Disability Living Allowance.
Proof of receipt of benefits
- Universal Credit
- Income Support Allowance
- Employment & Support Allowance
Please see below some of our most popular activities and prices. For the full price list of our activities, please download our Pricing Leaflet 2018
Family Swim (2 adults & 3 children)