Concessions & Discounts
A variety of discounts are available for concessionary members of the Nottingham community. To find out if you are eligible for our concession discount complete our simple 1, 2, 3 checklist below:
1. Are you a city resident?
2. Are you an Active Nottingham Member?
3. Are you able to prove ONE of the following?
- A customer with a disability
- A junior aged 18 years and under
- An adult aged 60 years and over
- An adult in receipt of certain benefits
If you have answered yes in steps 1, 2 AND 3 you qualify for a concession discount!
Concessions Proof of Entitlement
To access savings of up to 50% we ask that you provide proof of your address and entitlement due to your age, disability or receipt of benefits. We accept the following forms of proof.
Proof of address
- Driver's License
- Utility Bill issued on the last 3 months
- NHS Medical card
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year
- Solicitor's letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency
- Inland Revenue self-assessment or tax demand
- Electoral Register entry
Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- NHS Medical Card
- Under 11 360 Citycard - Juniors
- Under 18s Citycard - Juniors
- Senior Citycard - over 60s
Proof of Disability
- Blue badge holder
- Mobility Citycard holder
- In receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- In receipt of Disability Living Allowance.
Proof of receipt of benefits
- Universal Credit
- Income Support Allowance
- Employment & Support Allowance
Family Swim (2 adults & 3 children)