With Nottingham Swim School you can enjoy
- Fun lessons for all ages and abilities for 50 weeks of the year
- FREE access to public swimming at all our leisure centres
- Continuous progression and awards
- Highly qualified and friendly instructors
- Easy direct debit payment option - no big upfront costs!
- Quality lessons - our swimming lessons follow the Swim England 'Learn to Swim' framework
- Free access to Active Nottingham Portal where you can track yours or your child's progress through the lessons
What's Active Nottingham Portal?
It is a digital communication between your swim teacher and you! View your lesson progress anytime, anywhere!
The benefits of registering:
- It's FREE to all Nottingham Swim School customers
- View all your lesson assessments and progress
- Move and book available spaces on the next stage
- Get badge alerts
Where do I start?
STAGE 1 - Developing basic safety awareness, movement and water confident skills. Swimmer may use aids or support to travel five metres on their front and back. Awards used in this stage are the Swim England Stage 1 Award and Puffin Award.
You will move up the stages throughout your swim school journey with the last stage being Stage 8.